Welcome to Foresters Cottages
Tucked away in a beautiful and truly unspoilt secret location, Foresters Cottages offer a perfectly peaceful escape.
Green Woodpeckers, Marsh Harriers, Buzzards, Red Kites and even a Barn Owl nesting in our garage are all part of the wildlife that you can find in the immediate vicinity of Foresters Cottages. You won’t find street lights, road markings or the constant drone of traffic; but you might be kept awake by the owls and woken by the dawn chorus…
Foresters Cottages is a family business run by Ed and Jo Getley. Their knowledge of all things local from a great local pub to a perfect place to go for a morning run is unsurpassed!
Foresters Cottages consists of 2 beautiful individual holiday homes:
The wooden frame and weatherboard cottages offer the natural warmth of wood. They are cool in summer and very snug through our cooler months with the oil fired central heating. Ample hot water, loads of parking and best of all, acres of stunning Norfolk Countryside. Both cottages have spacious raised decked areas to the rear with comfortable patio furniture allowing breathtaking, uninterrupted views of this exquisite corner of the world.
Foresters Cottages are perfectly located in the heart of North Norfolk allowing you to easily reach all the main beauty spots along the famed North Norfolk Coastline. Hunstanton, Titchwell, Holme, Thornham, Brancaster, Holkham and Wells-next-the-sea all within 20 minutes drive of the cottages. Eternally popular market towns of Burnham Market and Holt are also within 20 minutes drive.
Notably, one of our neighbours was recently in the news for his amazing Dragon Hedge – an international news story just a few minutes walk from Foresters Cottages!
Have a look at our location page to find where we are and see how easily accessible we are for the coast and all the goodies that can be found in this part of Norfolk.
Ed and Jo look forward to welcoming you to Foresters Cottages!
- Foresters Lodge, Houghton, Gt Bircham, King's Lynn, Norfolk. PE31 6SU
- 01485 528551
- Cosy cottage, very comfortable beds (best sleep I've had in ages) super shower!
B & S
- Very pleased by the excellent accommodation. Beautiful setting, relaxing, quiet, all the things we wanted for our weekend break. Will definitely recommend you to our friends and family. Superb!
D & S
- Just a perfect place to spend Christmas... We love this cottage more and more each time we come down, Jo has thought of everything to make it welcoming!
P & J, Scotland
- What a lovely place! We all had a great time & took the suggestions of where to go - which meant we had a blast. The central location is perfect for getting to see everywhere. We hope to come back soon.