Hollyhock Cottage has a large bathroom with bath, over-bath shower, WC and wash basin.
3 bedrooms comfortably accommodate up to 6 guests with 1 double bedroom, 1 twin bedroom with French doors leading on to the decked area and 1 bedroom with full size bunk beds.
To the rear of Hollyhock Cottage are beautiful views of grassy paddocks,open fields and woodland of which a large raised private decked area with garden furniture and BBQ takes full advantage. The paddock is accessed via steps from the decked area.
A warm & friendly welcome awaits you, with complimentary fresh flowers plus tea & coffee to refresh you after your journey.
- Large private deck with fabulous views
- Solid wooden seating and round table on the deck – perfect for al fresco meals
- Use of grassy field
- Ample parking space
- Bicycle storage
- Fresh Garden Herbs (depending on season).
Open plan kitchen & dining area
- Stunning hand made bespoke kitchen
- Tiled floor
- Complete range of kitchen utensils & equipment
- Microwave oven
- Built in oven & hob
- Denby crockery
- Bosch fridge with small freezer compartment
- Double sink unit
- Tiled splashbacks
- Dining table and chairs.
Large bathroom featuring: powerful over bath shower and large, deep bath.
- 1 room with double bed
- 1 room with twin beds + french door leading onto deck
- 1 room with full size bunk beds.
- Tiled floors throughout with antique kilim
- Shared laundry.
- Selection of books
- Flatscreen TV with Freeview
- Framed OS map of the area.
Travel cot & high chair available free of charge. Please note that these items must be prebooked.
Well behaved dogs and horses by prior arrangement.
Dogs to be kept off furniture and out of bedrooms and must not be left unattended for any period of time. Dogs must be kept under tight control as we are located in a shooting and conservation area.
Horses are welcome with stabling and grazing available on site.
An additional surcharge will be charged for pets, please contact us for further details.
|7 nights||3 nights|
|Jan 6th- March 30th||£480||£380|
|March 31st – April 20th||£650||£460|
|April 21st – May 25th||£510||£410|
|May 26th – June 1st||£650||£480|
|June 2nd – June 29th||£510||£410|
|June 30th – July 13th||£650||£480|
|July 14th – Aug 30th||£830|
|Sept 1st – Sept 14th||£630||£480|
|Sept 15th – Sept 28th||£510||£390|
|Sept 29th – Oct 19th||£510||£390|
|Oct 20th – Oct 26th||£630||£440|
|Oct 27th – Dec 20th||£510||£380|
|Dec 21st – Jan 3rd 2018||£850||£495|
Please use the calendar below to check availability for Hollyhock Cottage for the dates you require.
If the required dates are available, please enter your arrival and departure dates in the fields below the calendar and click “Continue” to proceed with your reservation request.
Please note that all reservations are subject to your agreement of our terms & conditions. Once your request has been received by Foresters Cottages, we will contact you to either confirm your reservation or if unavailable, suggest alternative dates. Confirmed reservations are subject to a 25% deposit to secure the booking. The booking is not secured until the deposit has been received.
Remaining balance of the payment is due no later than 6 weeks prior to the start of your holiday.
If you require any further information, please contact us!
- Foresters Lodge, Houghton, Gt Bircham, King's Lynn, Norfolk. PE31 6SU
- 01485 528551
- Sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen/dining area
- Relaxing living room
- Decked area overlooking fields
- Travel cot & high chair on request
- What a lovely place! We all had a great time & took the suggestions of where to go - which meant we had a blast. The central location is perfect for getting to see everywhere. We hope to come back soon.
- Lovely setting and excellent accommodation. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and a weekend just didn't seem long enough!
C Family, Derby
- Excellent accommodation, in a wonderfully relaxing setting. Remote, but central. Easy access to coast.our batteries are fully recharged. Hosts are very friendly and helpful, looking forward to a return visit already.
G Family, Castle Donnington