Foresters Cottages are located just a stones throw from the famed North Norfolk Coast which has the prestige of being a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. In addition, the cottages themselves are located within a conservation area.
The environment and the impact that our business has is ever in our minds in terms of what we can do to reduce our carbon footprint to help preserve this stunning landscape which we are fortunate enough to call home for generations to come.
During 2014, we have invested heavily in renewable energy generation and we are proud to say that both our own family home and both Holyhock and Foxglove Cottages are heated from a 50 kilowatt Biomass Boiler that runs on wood pellet sourced from sustainably managed UK woodlands.
We have also installed a 4 kilowatt solar panel system to supply electricity to the property.
- Foresters Lodge, Houghton, Gt Bircham, King's Lynn, Norfolk. PE31 6SU
- 01485 528551
- Cosy cottage, very comfortable beds (best sleep I've had in ages) super shower!
B & S
- Very pleased by the excellent accommodation. Beautiful setting, relaxing, quiet, all the things we wanted for our weekend break. Will definitely recommend you to our friends and family. Superb!
D & S
- Just a perfect place to spend Christmas... We love this cottage more and more each time we come down, Jo has thought of everything to make it welcoming!
P & J, Scotland
- What a lovely place! We all had a great time & took the suggestions of where to go - which meant we had a blast. The central location is perfect for getting to see everywhere. We hope to come back soon.